COVID-19 Symptom Check
Covid-19 Symptom Check
During the Covid-19 period of school year 20-21, World Compass Academy will continue to follow local, state, and federal guidance regarding the health and welfare of in person students families and staff. This includes limiting exposure to children who show symptoms of sickness.
- Parents/ Guardians are responsible for checking their child for symptoms of COVID-19 each day before school
- Parents/ Guardians need to keep their child at home if he or she is displaying any of the following symptoms of COVID-19
- Fever of 100*F or higher
- New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever
- Cough, chest tightness, difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Muscle or body aches
- Nasal Congestion or rhinorrhea (runny nose)
- Your child will be sent home if he or she displays any symptoms of COVID-19 while at school.
- Approval of the school nurse will be required for your child to return to school and you may have to provide a doctors note and or negative test results.
WCA references DCSD health & safety measures as a guideline during this COVID-19 school year. Not all information lines up with WCA's return to school.