A Night in Venice Gala
World Compass Academy is excited to host our first annual fundraiser gala on Saturday, Feb. 24 from 6-10 p.m. at the Highlands Ranch Mansion. At A Night in Venice, guests will enjoy a catered dinner, delicious desserts, music and entertainment, as well a silent auction supporting the school.
This inaugural adult-only event aims to bring the WCA community together to celebrate our international focus and help raise money for our school. Funds raised from the event will be used to support school safety at World Compass Academy.
Thank you to our generous event sponsors!
View our sponsor page here.
Online Silent Auction
The silent auction is open to the entire WCA community, whether or not you are attending the gala. Bidding is now open through our online auction site and will close at 9 p.m. Feb. 24. Create an account at betterworld.org and start bidding on your favorite items!
Everything You Need to Know about the Gala
- Ticket sales are now closed. If you purchased a ticket for the event, there will be a check-in table and we will have a list of all attendees. Registration will begin at 6 p.m.
- The attire is Cocktail Casual. Wear something you feel confident and comfortable in! Formal gowns and suits are not required, and guests are encouraged to dress up in the way they feel best.
- The event will feature an online silent auction with gift baskets, teacher experiences and classroom art projects available for purchase. The silent auction is open to the entire WCA community, whether or not you are attending the gala. Bidding is now open and will close at 9 p.m. Feb. 24. Be sure to create an account at betterworld.org and add your credit card details before the event so you’re ready to bid on your favorite items!
- A cash bar with beer and wine, and specialty coffee and tea drinks from Coffee Sarap will be available for purchase. Beer and wine can be purchased through the venue with cash, Visa or Mastercard. Proceeds do not benefit WCA.
- The event will feature open seating so guests will be able to mix and mingle throughout the evening and enjoy a variety of activities, including a caricature artist, photo booth, face painting, a DJ, and more!
- This is WCA's primary fundraiser this year and will replace Ready, Set, Give and the Spring Spectacular. All proceeds support the initial costs to outfit a School Resource Officer at World Compass Academy.
Ticket sales are now closed.
The ticket price includes a catered dinner, delicious desserts, music and entertainment in the beautiful Highlands Ranch Mansion. A cash bar will also be available.